Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR / Mediation)

Courtroom 1, Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court

Access to Google products is needed to submit forms on this website.  If you are unable to complete your request online, please call us at 800-599-5155 or 402-471-6468 and ask to speak with the Legal section to obtain a paper copy of this form.

This is a general-purpose form for requesting informal dispute resolution (IDR / Mediation). If you are a vocational rehabilitation (VR) counselor, medical service provider, or an independent medical examiner (IME) physician, please complete and submit the request form intended for these parties.