Request a Speaker

Court staff and judges are available to address a wide variety of workers’ compensation issues in Nebraska. Keep in mind when requesting a judge or staff person for your program that neither the judges nor staff are able to discuss certain matters (such as pending cases), nor can they provide legal advice.

Access to Google products is needed to submit forms on this website.  If you are unable to complete your request online, please call us at 800-599-5155 or 402-471-6468.